If you have either booked your trip with us and have some questions or if you are looking for some more detailed information about the general details of our trips, please read our trip information contained within this page.
The cost for our main trips include English speaking guide, cooks, drivers, camel and horse guides, all the camping equipment, 3 meals a day with snacks, all the transportation, support camels, horse riding costs if included in the itin , domestic round flight (UB-Ulgii-UB), 2 nights expenses for a hotel in UB, 1 night expenses for a hotel or Ger camp in Ulgii, and all the airport pick ups, guide in UB. National Park ticket and Border permission paper.
The cost of our main trips exclude: meals in UB, alcoholic drinks, laundry, any type of insurance, & anything not stated above as included (unless noted otherwise).
Team: English speaking guide, a cook, camp assistant, drivers, & camel guides while hiking.
Hiking and riding are supported by camels and camel guides to carry the camping equipment and luggage.
Camping equipment: We use 3 people tent for 2 clients and 2 people tent for 1 clients, high camp tent for Mt.Khuiten climbing trip, kitchen tent, dining tents, portable loo and shower tents, double mattresses (pads), & camping table and chairs.
Our cooks are very experienced, and we serve vegetarian meals as well. We use high quality world-renowned brand camping equipment.
Our guides are all from local area and very knowledgeable with local culture and we do safe eco friendly trips.
It makes us much easier if you book your trip as early as possible. This allows us to book domestic flights and our staff time in advance. It’s highly difficult and sometimes not possible to get tickets during the high season.
A detailed packing list is suggested for each of our trips in the trip information section. Please check the recommended packing list for the specific trip you are taking. Our suggested packing lists do not aim to be comprehensive or exhaustive; we know that every traveler has different needs. If you feel there is something else you should bring with you, please do so, and when in doubt contact us for a recommendation. You should pack everything in a soft bag or backpack rather than in a suitcase or trunk, which will make it easier to load into vehicles and the pack animals. The following general packing list gives recommendations on the type of equipment or clothing we have found most practical, based on our experience in Mongolia. You should bring most warm clothes!!!
These are a suggested packing list, which you should feel free to adjust to
- suit your needs.
- backpack or soft bag
- sleeping bag (-5C)
- waterproof bag cover
- day pack
- head lamp/flashlight
- spare batteries/bulb
- personal medications
- waterproof hiking boots
- waterproof jacket with hood
- waterproof over pants
- fleece jacket or wool jumper
- cotton t-shirts
- long sleeve shirts
- lightweight trousers
- warm hat
- long underwear
- sun hat
- sun glasses
- sun cream
- spare glasses
- spare hiking shoes
- insect repellent
- resealing (ziploc) plastic bags
- water bottle
- hiking stick
- wet tissues
- watch/ alarm clock
- money belt/ pouch
- insurance confirmation copy
- emergency contact number
Please note that this page is not intended to cover every possible issue and need for all travelers. However, we are providing this information to assist our guests and our travelers to prepare for a great trip with us. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
TIPS AND TIPPING
If you think your guide(s) did a great job, a tip of 5-10% is very much appreciated.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information when you place an order so that we may fulfill your order and ship products to the correct address. We collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information that we collect from you to fulfill your order and to ship products and to let you know about new photographs or products.
Do We Disclose the Information That We Collect to Third Parties?
No! We will never sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
How Can You Opt-Out, Remove or Modify Information that You Have Provided to Us?
If you would like us to delete your personal information from our files, please send us an email to: email@example.com requesting us to delete or modify your personal information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to fulfill that transaction and for tax and accounting requirements.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
1. Select your tour and indicate the dates that best fit your schedule. Or, if you have specific interests, which are not included in the tours listed, please email us so we can design a customized tour for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pay Tour Deposit of US $500. per person.
4. Preliminary Confirmation. Within 72 hours of receiving your Application and Deposit, we will confirm receipt and supply you with a preliminary commitment for the selected tour.
5. Final Confirmation.No later than four weeks prior to the tour we will send you a Final Confirmation together with our Invoice for the full charges for your selected tour.
6. Cancellation Policy: You can cancel or change your scheduled tour until receipt of the Final Confirmation. If you cancel, we will refund your deposit in full within 48 hours. If you change your schedule/tour after our final commitment date, your deposit will be applied to the newly selected tour, although additional charges may apply, of which we will notify you in advance. These charges will be applied to your original deposit.
7. Pay Final Tour Payment. Final Confirmation is subject to our receipt of your Final Payment of the full amount of the invoice for the full charges of the tour. If not received within 72 hours from the invoice date, we assume you have canceled the tour.
8. Final Schedule. No later than two weeks following our receipt of Final Payment we will send you a detailed schedule and itinerary with all information you should require.
9. Questions. Please feel free to ask any questions up to the starting date of the tour. You are our valued guest and we want you to know we will do everything possible to make your tour the adventure of a lifetime!
10. Domestic Flights: Scheduling and payment for flights to and from Ulaan Bataar are your responsibility. We will be happy to provide you information about obtaining flight schedules/cost at your request.